Wealth Skills Education has a very informative 30-minute presentation to help educate families on the need and importance of financial education for children and teens. We also have the ability to set up a booth at any of the events where we are one of the guest speakers.
Wealth Skills Education is happy to consider invitations to educational or financial conferences. To see if it is a fit for your conference please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With today’s wonderful technology, Wealth Skills Education offers live presentations using online video conferencing. With the high cost of travel, it can be prohibitive for small groups to have us come in for a live presentation. To arrange a video conferencing presentation please contact us at email@example.com.
- Manitoba Association of Christian Home Schools Convention (MACHS)
Winnipeg, MB. (March 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Church of the Rock – Winnipeg, MB. (November 9, 2014 @ 1:00 PM)
- BC Christian Home Educator’s Convention (BC CHEC)
Kelowna, BC. (April 25-26, 2014)
- Alberta Home Education Association Convention (AHEA)
Red Deer, AB. (April 11-12, 2014)
- Women and Wealth – Winnipeg, MB. (April 2013)
- Church of the Rock – Winnipeg, MB. (March 2013) – watch video
- Kustom Design Financial Boot Camp – Calgary, AB. (November 2012 – Virtual Presentation)
- Church of the Rock – Winnipeg, MB. (October 2012)
- National Best Financial Services Training Event – Winnipeg, MB. (October 2012)
- Women of Power Conference – Calgary, AB. (September 2012)
- National Best Financial Services Convention – Red Deer, AB. (August 2012)
- Fast Track to Cash Flow Weekend – Edmonton, AB. (June 2012)
- Fast Track to Cash Flow Weekend – Calgary, AB. (May 2012)
- Winnipeg Wellness Expo – Winnipeg, MB. (January 2012)